How much do you love the San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles?
Since February 2015 we have:
- Created a new program strategy that coincides with the exhibitions
- Introduced a larger part of the San Jose community to the Museum through events like Yarn Tagging
- Presented at the November Arts Commission meeting
- Served over 200 school students
- Created an advisory committee with members of the Bay Area community
With your contribution, we will:
- Introduce two artists in residences programs for outreach and education.
- Create more community participation events such as yarn tagging and exhibition programming.
- Continue to bring fabulous exhibitions and artists, like Kaffe Fassett, coming to the museum.
As the Museum moves forward and gains momentum we are asking for you to make a 100% tax-deductible gift so that the Museum can continue to do more and not only remain a valuable resource to the fiber arts and arts community, but to the San Jose community.
This is YOUR Museum and YOUR opportunity to help support the Museum.
Show us how much you love the San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles!
At the San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles we are motivated by the work of the hand, mind and heart. We are inspired by the bold and imaginative creative expressions displayed in our galleries, and by the passion and curiosity of our members. But membership dues and ticket sales provide only a small portion of what it takes to operate our museum.
Your tax-deductible gift supports our engaging exhibitions, inspirational programs, and more.
Corporate gifts support a broad range of initiatives at the Museum, including special exhibition sponsorships, educational programming, and new technologies. In return, companies receive brand recognition, and exclusive Museum access and engagement opportunities.
To learn how your company might become involved, please contact email@example.com.
Multiply the impact of your personal support for the Museum by submitting an Employee Matching Gift form. These gifts — when combined with your generous donation — double or triple the resources that make possible the Museum programming you enjoy.