"This place is a dream come true."
Isn't that a wonderful comment from the Museum guestbook?
As we celebrate our 40th Anniversary, we count our successes and trust that you have been part of many of them:
- Mounted twenty robust and varied exhibitions in our five exhibition spaces
- Held two free Community Open Houses for all ages with talks, tours, and fiber art making
- Launched an online searchable database with over 400 objects from our Permanent Collection
- Increased our Permanent Collection by almost 200 objects
- Started an Artist in Residence program which was an immediate success with all our visitors
- Hosted over 1,000 school children for exhibition tours and art experiences
Your funds support all these programs, and more, providing access and inspiration to the next generation of fiber artists and museum visitors.
P.S. Make a gift of $250 or more by December 31, 2017 and receive two complimentary tickets to our talk by Paul J. Smith, Director Emeritus of The Museum of Arts and Design on January 28, 2018!