Submit art for a good cause, and go to a great party.
FiberShots 4th Annual Community Challenge and Sale
Join the FiberShots 4th Annual Community Challenge and Sale, an important fundraiser for San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles.
Use your preferred fiber art medium to translate your inspiration into a 10” x 10” piece. Your donated work will be sold for $125, with all proceeds dedicated to funding fiber art programs. Now is your chance to support an organization that advocates for fiber art and artists!
The exhibition and sale is on view July 22 (6 PM)- September 3rd, 2017 in FiberSpace, a community gallery at San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles.
The challenge culminates in a FiberShot Fundraising Party
on the night of Saturday, July 22, 2017.
Your contribution of artwork to FiberShots is an important investment in the Museum’s future and promotes fiber art collection and appreciation. All traditional and contemporary fiber mediums are encouraged.
FiberShots must be received by July 1, 2017.
Questions? Email: anna at sjquiltmuseum.org
· Any fiber-based material may be used. You may include other materials as long as fiber plays a prominent role.
· Work MUST BE 10” x 10” and not more than 3” off of the wall.
· Please include your name and title on the back ONLY.
· All pieces must be ready to hang with a sleeve or appropriate hardware.
· You may submit as many pieces as you like.
· All donations will be accepted. (The Museum reserves the right to exclude works that do not meet the requirements.)
· Any piece not sold during the exhibition period will be offered for sale in the Museum store.
Artwork may be shipped or hand delivered during regular museum hours.
Remember, the Due Date is: July 1, 2017